Welcome to the website for the Greenfield Village subdivision. Here you can find answers to frequently asked questions, a copy of the neighborhood indentures, minutes, and more.

Questions for the trustees should be sent to trustees@greenfieldvillage.info.

Frequently Asked Questions

Insist that the installer place the dish out of sight from the street. You have the right to make this request, and they must comply.

All external modifications must be approved by the trustees. Please email trustees@greenfieldvillage.info and the proper contact will contact you for assistance.

If there are existing trees in the right of way that need removal, the owner must call the city at 636.537.4000 to request that the trees be inspected for removal BEFORE filling out an application. Only dead, diseased, or hazardous trees will be considered for removal. The subdivision reimburses homeowners the $100 fee for eligible tree replacement under the city's program. To claim the reimbursement, the homeowner must send a scanned copy of their receipt to trustees@greenfieldvillage.info. A reimbursement check will be sent to the homeowner from City & Village Tax Office.

You should call AmerenUE (314.342.1000) with the light number. They will get it fixed.

Per the City of Chesterfield, Sec 18-105: No person shall park a vehicle including a boat, trailer or camper, on any roadway for an uninterrupted period of time longer than 24 hours except in an emergency. (Ord No. 164 & 167)

Absolutely! The City of Chesterfield has an ordinance that specifically requires you to pick up after your pets when walking them.

That depends on how often it barks. If it's occasional barking, the hours are 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. If it barks a lot, then it constitutes a nuisance and isn't allowed at any time.

The short answer is, "before they become a nuisance." Sec 20-13 (Ord No. 385) allows the City of Chesterfield to levy fines up to $500 per day for creating a nuisance. A nuisance includes anything from tall grass & weeds to decaying leaves to stagnant water (and more).

You must contract for this service from our trash service company if you need to discard yard waste. Putting this type of debris in the storm sewers or in the woods nearby are NEVER allowed and could result in a fine.